I am SO glad you are finally telling. Mostly I am SO thankful for this little life!Love all 4 of you!
You are so stinking funny.
Oh my goodness!!! What a blessing this little life is! I am so thankful for this addition to your family. Congratulations, my friend!
Yay for things going great! So happy for you! :)
YAY!! how wonderful...we are so excited for y'all!!
CONGRATS to you all!!!!!! That is awesome, awesome news~ what a rock'in Christmas present! Charlie is going to be such a sweet and fun big brother :).
Yay!!! What a blessing! SO excited for you guys!
That's pretty funny, I'm glad everything is going well though!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I am SO glad you are finally telling. Mostly I am SO thankful for this little life!
Love all 4 of you!
You are so stinking funny.
Oh my goodness!!! What a blessing this little life is! I am so thankful for this addition to your family. Congratulations, my friend!
Yay for things going great! So happy for you! :)
YAY!! how wonderful...we are so excited for y'all!!
CONGRATS to you all!!!!!! That is awesome, awesome news~ what a rock'in Christmas present! Charlie is going to be such a sweet and fun big brother :).
Yay!!! What a blessing! SO excited for you guys!
That's pretty funny, I'm glad everything is going well though!
Post a Comment