Happy birthday to my favorite person on the planet!
Andy, not Charlie. I mean, Charlie's a close second but he yells at me and still poops his pants sometimes and Andy doesn't so Andy wins the top spot.
I could write a book about all the things I love about Andy. He's warm, caring, generous, brilliant, hard-working, hilarious, charming, sensitive, protective, loyal, and handsome -- just to name a few! He's an amazing husband, father, and best friend and there's no one else I would rather be sharing my life with. So today, with a little help from some birthday brownies and vanilla ice cream, we celebrate another year in the life of one amazing guy. Happy birthday, Andrew -- we love you!
7 comments:
Yay for Andy! Happy birthday! We agree, he is a pretty great guy.
I am glad Andy doesn't poop his pants.
Happy belated birthday Andy. I wish I could have been there to help you with the brownies and icecream. That is always what I have on my b-day too!
I had no idea. I guess I should check that Huntwood list more frequently. Happy birthday Andy!
Happy Birthday, Andy! We hope all is well in C'ville.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andy! Your wife has pretty lax criteria for getting the top spot in her life. Good for you.
Happy Birthday Andy!
Post a Comment