Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. You guys are such a beautiful family! It looks like VA is treating you well....and that Charlie~ what an adorable doll face. Thanks for not totally abandoning us blog readers for facebook :).
It looks like you had fun in Williamsburg, and I still loved Charlies Shaggy costume!
Love the pictures! Were the ones with the pretty fall scenery in the background on Skyline Drive?
I want some captions :)!
I adore your sweet family
Great photos! Glad to see them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. You guys are such a beautiful family! It looks like VA is treating you well....and that Charlie~ what an adorable doll face. Thanks for not totally abandoning us blog readers for facebook :).
It looks like you had fun in Williamsburg, and I still loved Charlies Shaggy costume!
Love the pictures! Were the ones with the pretty fall scenery in the background on Skyline Drive?
I want some captions :)!
I adore your sweet family
Great photos! Glad to see them!
Post a Comment