Friday, April 18, 2008

CONTEST!!!

Ok, so it's not really a contest, but mainly just a plea for advice. We're not going to be "Bowman West" anymore since we're moving, so I'd like to rename my blog, complete with a new blog address. I've wanted to do this for a while anyway so that our last name wouldn't be on my blog. I need your advice. What should my new blog title be? Leave a comment with your suggestion. The best one gets a random used item from my house that would otherwise be sold on craigslist, donated to Goodwill or put out on the curb. Thanks!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Stafford Stories: The Life and Times of Life Long Learners"

2. From Bachelor's to Beyond


OQUINNN

Singing Mommy said...

Britannica: Because we've studied long enough to know everything

Texas Bound: Just stopping in Virginia to buy a ham

Take me back to Texas: The daily musings of a bluebonnet-loving family

Amy said...

J & Amy -- hilarious! I especially love the shout out to our beloved Uncle Stafford and the ham reference!

Anonymous said...

MOVING ON What If?






























Moving On What If?

Amy said...

Ok, "dad", you're going to have to explain that one. It's either too late for me to be reading this or you're just too smart and witty for me. Both may be true.

Shanta said...

1. Chuck's Wagon

2. Charles in charge

3. Strange BedFellows

Amy said...

Oh, Shanty. You're funny!!

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I will have to think on it for awhile. I'm thinking!I'm still thinking! Oh no, they say the cognitive skills weaken as we get older, but what happens when you don't have some cognitive skills in the first place? Just wondering.

1. Doctor and His Queen
2. Three Traveling Texans
3. We Are Where?
4. The Traveling Texas Trio

Anonymous said...

Our Three Year Virginia Venture: From The Tales of the Texas Trio

Amy said...

Misti, I like "Virginia Venture." Good one. The problem with anything "three" or "trio" or Charlie-based is that hopefully God will bless us with another kid during that time! I guess the same goes for anything Virginia or Travel -- I'd just have to change the title again in three years.

Anonymous said...

OKAY! So I will try again. I'm sure having to think a lot lately.

1. Wacky & Witty

Now I'm not certain who is who, so you'll have to make that judgement.

Amy said...

I can see that someone is fond of alliteration!

How about Burnt Eggs & Ham? #1: Because my homemaking skills need a lot of improvement, #2: Because I still think Amy's Virginia Ham reference is hilarious, #3: We LOVE Dr. Suess.

Anonymous said...

Kelly Clarkson

Amy said...

Jordyn -- that's the best one yet!

Anonymous said...

Three Traveling Amigos!

I'm not very creative, but thought I would try.

the lowe down... said...

What about "TexasHams"?!

hee hee......i know, i'm totally a dork........