Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Charlie turns two tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. I'm holding on to every last second before I officially have to accept this milestone. I'll wait until then to detail all the party festivities. For now I'll just post a video or two.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B-DAY CHARLIE!!!---WE LOVE YOU:)

The play-doh video made me laugh so hard....Charlie is such a smart boy knowing his ABC's..way to go Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Charlie is soooo cute Amy. I can't believe he is already saying his ABC's. I keep up with ya'll by reading the blog. It is neat to be able read all the things that go on in your lives.

Miss ya'll!
Sherri

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness....the play-doh eating made me throw up a little in my mouth!

April Carrasco said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! You are precious!

April L. said...

Those were the cutest videos EVER!!!!! He listens so well! :)