
SNOW DAYS!
Ok, so technically they weren't snow days because I still had to work, but there was snow on the ground so it kind of counts. It snowed four or five inches here the other night and it was beautiful! Charlie didn't know what to think of it except that it was really cold and wet and better to look at then to play in. I still had to dress him up and take some pics though. He liked the "looking out the window" pics a lot better than the actual "playing in the snow" ones.
Today Charlie has his nine month check-up. Ok, so he's already ten months old. Does that make me a bad mom? I think he'll live. Anyway, his doc said we should work with him on his ball-handling skills because he's going to need to excel as a point guard. In other words, he's going to be short--shocker! Not to worry--he's going to play football anyway and there are plenty of short receivers and running backs out there. Right now he's 30th percentile in height, 50th in weight, and 85th in head circumference! Yes, his head has gone from 10th to 85th since birth. "Is that normal?" you ask. No, it's not. That's why we had to carry our precious little baby boy over to the hospital for a CT scan of his head right after the appointment. We wrapped him up and wedged his little noggin so he couldn't move, and Andy and I both put lead aprons on and held him down during the scan. I think God knew that I'm stressed enough right now so he cut me some slack and put a bug in my ear that everything was fine and we'd find nothing wrong. I was totally calm through the whole ordeal. Anyway, he's fine. The scan was totally normal. We now have scientific proof though that his head is so big because he's got a big smart brain!
This morning I was laying on the floor playing with Charlie and he came over, pulled up my shirt, popped the pacifier out of his mouth and stuck it in my belly button. Not cool Charlie, not cool. Actually, I laughed really hard. He also grabs Andy by the face and chews on his nose when he wants to give his daddy kisses. It's pretty funny. He's one crazy kid.
ANYWAY...are you watching GREY'S??!! It's so good.
1. Will George and Callie get back together?
2. Will George ever get over it and put his "big girl panties" on?
3. What's going to happen with Burke & Christina?
4. Are they going to ever let Bailey be funny again?
5. Are McDreamy and McSteamy going to be buds again?
The Office killed me last night too--so funny!!
1. Pam and Jim kinda had a thing going again last night. YES!
2. The lady with the baby cracks me up and scares me all at the same time.
3. Andy is hilarious!
4. Prison Mike was hilarious!
I'm also hooked on Heroes and Studio 60. I think there are more good shows this season then there have been in a while.





11 comments:
OH My! He is so precious! We really do miss him, oh yes, and you and Andy too. Can't wait to see y'all. The wedding is coming so fast. WOW! Can't believe it! So our PRECIOUS wasn't too certain about the white stuff? AT LEAST HE GOT TO SEE SOME! You know we are totally jealous of you. All we got was windy, rainy, cold. Everyone comments about Charlie's incredible blue eyes when I show him off in my brag book-which is always with me. Give him a big Grammy and Granddaddy hug for us please!So glad all checked out with the scan. Scary sometimes being parents.
Charlie is so precious. I am so glad to hear that his CT scan came back normal. He is almost caught up now with Landon as far as the head circumference goes. Landon was in the 90th percentile at his 9 month check-up...and you all make fun of Landon's "big head." Can't wait to see you all on the 22nd:)...and yes, we are all very jealous that you had snow.
You know, short men make great gymnasts and ice skaters. Let's not limit him to just football and basketball. I love that you took a picture of him crying in the snow. What a great mom. :) Grey's is so good. Yes, George needs to get over himself. It looks like Christina and Burk will end up together for now. I don't know what to think about George and Callie. I kind of want Derek and McSteamy to be buds; I want McSteamy to be a nice person, not such a jerk. I'll be home in less than two weeks to play with you and Charlie!! YES!! Love you.
Poor Charlie! That scares me. I am glad you were calm. I would not have been. I think I will call him Charlie Brown since we will have a big head and his initials are the same as Charlie Bowman.
The Office was HILARIOUS!!!!!! When he talked about the Dementors at prison, I nearly cried. Andy on the banjo was too hilarious!
Grey's is so good. I don't know what is going to happen, but I really like it. Another thing I like about the show is that the head writer said in an interview that is in not the kind of writer who breaks up couples for drama. She said being in a relationship that is working is still interesting. I hope she keeps Mer and Der together for a while. George needs to take Prozac.
I love Heroes and Studio 60. Hari and Matt are so sweet. I can't wait for this week.
I love Charlie Brown Bowman.
Your baby is getting FAT!!!
Charlie is the CUTEST!! You got some really great pictures and that sweater and hat are just precious!
I've stopped watching Grey's (I know, everyone's saying WHAT??!!) but still love the Office. Prison Mike was too much! And I'm pulling for Jim and Pam!
Amy- thanks for the update. Whew! I'm so glad the scan was normal. Charlie is so stinking cute in his winter threads. Love the hat. Ken and I miss the Bowmans! Sorry to hear he will be short. :) But hey, so is Tom Cruise and Michael J. Fox, every other handsome person in Hollywood. (Not that we want Chuck to be like TC or anything..)
Those are precious picuters. I love the sweater. Does Andy have a matching one of those too? You really need to post a picture of the matching sweaters they had on yesterday. That was great!!
Those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing! We'll see how Jacob turns out at his 9 month appointment in January. At his 6 month he was 30th percetile for weight and was in 45th percentile for height and head circumference. I really hope that he gets Jason's height, since no one in my family is tall! If not he and Charlie will have fun hanging out and can play a fair game of basketball.
Thanks again for the update. You're doing a much better job than me.
What cute pictures of that little guy!! I'm glad everything turned out ok with the scan...I guess he's just going to be smart like his mom and dad!!
Love the pics! He is so cute!!!!
Post a Comment