Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Hey Little Sister What Have You Done..."

Well, little sis is head over heels. His name is Michael and I think he's great! If the big sister and her husband both approve you can stamp that one with a gold seal! Several people have been asking what's going on with Mel and her boyfriend, so now you know. My favorite things about Michael thus far:

1. He's responsible and has goals.
2. He's polite, respectful, and a genuinely nice guy.
3. He's always kind to Mel and wants to take care of her.
4. He likes to play with Charlie even though Charlie pukes and drools on him.
5. He brought me ice cream from Sheridans and a route 44 diet coke from Sonic.
6. He offered to take out our trash.
7. He's going to mow Mel's yard.
8. He's a Christian.
9. He balances out Mel's craziness! :)
10. He makes Mel happy for all the right reasons.

So now you know. I have a feeling Michael's sticking around...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom posted a comment on her blog that says she's looking forward to a wedding next spring. WHAT?!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh April

Anonymous said...

Way to throw in a Billy Idol reference in the title.

Jason

Amy said...

sweet! i'm glad someone got the title reference!

Ashley said...

I sat next to him in church. He didn't have bad breath or cuss or anything, so he has my vote too.

Brittany said...

HEY AMY!!! So i've been reading some of your blogs...I'm so happy for you and Andy and Charlie...y'all are the cutest family ever!! But about this one with Smelo and Michael...man oh man is that some crazy stuff...I saw little Karen at church this weekend and we were talking about them and I said I always knew that when Mel finally found a man that one didn't get on her nerves, and two could handle her craziness they would get married really fast...and boy was I right! Now I just can't wait to see him. I'm hoping to plan a weekend this summer when I can come up there and visit all of you! I can't wait to meet Charlie! Anyway hope y'all have a great day!! Hope to see you soon!

Brittany