Monday, May 08, 2006

Watchin' my "Progrums"

As my mom used to say to wake us up in the morning "It's that time again!" It's been awhile since a tv post so here goes:

1. Grey's: OH MY GOODNESS! Did you cry? I could have but didn't. I watched it while feeding Charlie and it was perhaps the saddest moment in my week. Andy's working in the NICU this month and that baby was like some of his little babies right now. I thank God for my safe, healthy little family. That storyline was crazy! Meredith and the vet--yes! I like George and his hoss of a girlfriend. What's going to happen with Izzy and "what's his face"?

2. Haven't watched DH yet, it's on the DVR.

3. Anyone watch The West Wing? It's nearing an end and I'm gently sliding into a depression over it. These people are my friends and they're leaving me! Big things: CJ & Danny! Love them!, Josh & Donna--yes!, a somewhat bipartisan admin--very interesting. If only...

4. American Idol--I'm ready for it to be over already.

5. The Office--Hilarious and sad at the same time.

6. House--Wow--Foreman almost died. That was a close one.

7. I don't watch Lost or Alias so "sorry 'bout ya!"

Let's find a fun pic of my buddy to post:

Charlie's new chair--The Bebe POD
Charlie watching CSPAN--he's his father's son!

9 comments:

April Carrasco said...

I have never seen those chairs. That is great! Sorry, don't watch any of those shows!

April Carrasco said...

One more thing . . I have yet to see Nationals episode so I might be showing up at your house someday soon.

Anonymous said...

Amy, those pictures are so precious. Charlie looks like a little man, he's just beautiful. doesn't he ever cry? We can't wait to see him and give him a Pundi squeeeeze.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yes, I sure did cry on Grey's Anatomy. I'm ashamed to say that I actually sobbed. I didn't get into the first few episodes, but now I'm hooked. And I love McVet!

The Office is great too! I am pulling for Jim and Pam.

Anonymous said...

That's my precious boy!

Katie said...

Grey's has me hooked! When big jim went in to talk to the intern, i was totallly crying!

Anonymous said...

Ah, Mom Bows, isn't he just the most precious! Well including all of our others being equally precious as well. Can't wait to hug and kiss him again. The pictures are great, but just makes me want to be with him that much more. So looking forward to July.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the CSPAN. Man, I miss you guys.

leslie said...

I cried at Grey's for sure. Lots of tears! I like McVet too. He's super sweet! And I love that it ticks Derrick off. I liked their conversation in the stairwell.