I grew up in a single-wide, not a double-wide, and I will literally kick your a**!
That's my adaptation of one of my favorite quotes from a few weeks ago on Grey's Anatomy. Remember Izzy's threat to Christina when seeking Burke's scrub cap? I loved it because I grew up in a trailer too but I had no idea that I could use it as leverage! On that note, I've been in LaGrange at my folks' since Monday (don't be jealous!) after making the 8 hour drive with my sis April and my little buddy Charlie. We stopped in Abilene for lunch to visit some friends real quick (will post pics later) and introduce Charlie to ACU. It was a little surreal to be back where Andy and I first met 10 years ago now with our baby in tow! Who would've thought? Anyway, there have been some funny times on this trip, but I've got some good pics to go with the stories so I'll hold off until I can post the pics to go along.
Sue (shout out!) asked for a Grey's Anatomy post so here goes:
1. If you cried when Aunt Jackie told her daughter she was dying, I want you to admit it in a comment to this post. I cried. I don't even want to think about being in that position with Charlie.
2. Meredith has two sisters that she didn't know about?! Ouch. I love the casting for Thatcher's second wife though. Meredith's mom sure was a piece of work!
3. Christina cracks me up.
4. Favorite quote of the episode: "George is her McDreamy!" I like George's new woman. I think she would make a great Rollergirl or possibly a UFC fighter (if they had women's UFC).
5. Do any of you have vets that look like Chris O'Donnell? Do you wish you did? Meredith is obviously going to sleep with him because she seems to do that a lot. It's a shame that they've portrayed her in that way.
Ok, it's almost midnite and for some reason Charlie is up and my mom is trying to entertain him. I should rescue her--she's got school tomorrow.
G'nite!
Shout out to the following b-day's in the past, current, & next week: Jason, Ken, Robby, Dad, Brad, LBow, & anyone I'm missing. That's a lot of people I should have called and didn't and/or likely won't because I never know what day it is.
7 comments:
totally cried!
I got teary. It was a great episode. Chris O'Donnell is a huge personal crush of mine. I love it. My favorite line was also, "George is her McDreamy". I told Cody he was my McDreamy and he wasn't very impressed.
No shout out to me? Or are you mad that I showed up at your sisters house in Georgia and not yours! HA! I SO probably made her clean real fast! We missed you though. Hence, the phone call.
Glad you have had fun in LG.
Uh oh Ash--happy birthday rake!
I was teasing goof ball. Not a birthday shoutout...Unless you are just covering your bases for August!
Rake!
Thanks for the shout out!! I felt so important. I absolutely love Aunt Jackie. She is always great. I'm so excited about Chris O'Donnell. What a babe. I miss you!! Thanks for coming to see me when you were in Abilene! jk. Love ya.
Good stuff there Amy! Loved the recap!
Post a Comment