Charlie's first visit to La Grange:Charlie and Grammy getting some sleep.
Charlie charming Aunt April.
Charlie's new hat to match his snowman sweater for next Christmas.

Charlie and cousin Landon (2 weeks older than Charlie). Watch out Charlie--Landon looks hungry!

Cousin Landon is crying because he know's this picture will show up in a wedding slide show.
Charlie tried to nurse on the back seat when Aunt April changed his diaper in the car during a pit stop. Silly Charlie!
Charlie got to meet his cousins Jordyn & Landon for the first time. He thought Jordyn ws pretty great. Landon's nickname is Bubby, aka Chubby Bubby. It's very fitting!

We all went shopping at the outlet stores in San Marcos. The boys were very well behaved, but seemed as thrilled to be there as their daddy's would have been. They were actually better behaved than their daddy's would have been--much less complaining! After shopping we all enjoyed monte cristo sandwiches at Bennigan's. It was a great day!

Mr. Blue Eyes in his diaper. See--he actually does have hair on the top of his head!

The obligatory bluebonnet picture. Note the Mylicon drops (aka "Charlie's reset drops") and his pacifier in my pocket--two crucial elements to any successful outing.
5 comments:
Awww...the one of him laughing is so cute!! He's getting such a personality. And I love the one of you both in the bluebonnets.
Now I realize why all the grandbabes fall asleep on me. Just like a body pillow, I conform to their shape, sort of like jello. A very telling photo Amy. Thanks!!!!!!!!! LOL!
These are some of the best pictures yet! I absolutely love them. Especially the one where he's trying to get milk from the seat. That is classic! You look awesome!
Great pictures!!! Charlie is so handsome and precious. I do love the one in the bluebonnets. I don't care if it's obligatory- it's a framer. You look great Amy!
That kid is CUTE!
Post a Comment