Baby Sarah Jane
Our precious baby is changing so fast! I feel it even more than when Charlie was a baby. I had so much going on when he was this age -- grad school, teaching, child care, church & social obligations, etc. I just felt with Charlie that things would get easier the older he got so I looked forward to him changing. I just want to hit a button and slow things down with Sarah Jane. I've been enjoying this stage so much more with her because I'm not working, not in school, she's not in child care, and most of the time if I just want to sit and stare at her I can. Well, until Charlie decides to get in on the action. SJ's just the easiest, sweetest little baby. She loves to play, has a smile for everyone she sees, and loves people. In short, she looks and acts just like her daddy! Charlie thinks she's the greatest thing in the world and brags about her everywhere we go. He's always introducing her to strangers saying, "That's my baby sister, Sarah Jane." She thinks he's pretty cool too. When I'm feeding her I have to have Charlie sit in her line of sight or she'll be too busy looking for him to eat her food. They're always going to like each other this much, right? :)



@ 3 months
8 comments:
That 6 month photo has got to be one of the cutest ffing things I have EVER seen!
Love her. (And her cheeks and thighs)
I'd have to agree, I'd sit and stare at her all day as well!
She is just precious!
SJ is sooooooo adorable~ I just want to kiss those cheeks!
I really love this growing contest SJ is having with that red mouthed monkey. These pics are Way too cute!
Amy, she is so stinkin' cute!
Such a cutie pie!! I want to snuggle her! I love her chubbiness!
Post a Comment