Freaky
Charlie came into my room the other morning and we had this conversation:
Charlie: Momma, the boys are laughing.
Me: What boys?
Charlie: The ghost boys.
Me: The ghost boys?
Charlie: Yes, in my room.
At this point I'm about to freak out and look for a new place to live.
Me: There are ghost boys laughing in your room?
Charlie: Yes. They're so so funny.
Me: Buddy, I don't understand. What do you mean?
Charlie: On Halloween. We get candy with the ghost boys. They so funny.
Ohhh...he was talking about trick-or-treating on Halloween. There were these little twin boys dressed as ghosts and Charlie thought they were really funny. Case solved. Or he may be like the kid on Sixth Sense. Either way, he really freaked me out.
8 comments:
OMG...that is freaky!!!
I think that would have freaked me out too!
Once again, laughing out loud at your post.....that boy is too cute.
HAHA! Hilarious. That made me laugh so hard!
What a boy...I'm so glad you aren't moving!
That's VERY freaky!
Sooo cute! Preston tells me he sees God while he's sleeping sometimes! What are YOU teaching your kid over there on the East side?
Yeah, i would have been freaked too. You never know what little kids can see.
Post a Comment