One Romo jersey from Paw Paw, one pair of 12-month pants from Wal-Mart, one pair of white tube socks, one tube of black lipstick, four diapers folded and stuffed in the jersey, and two tissues taped around the hand and pinkie gets you Tony Romo live and in person.


One blanket tied around the neck gets you Superman.
One daddy just home from work gets you loads of fun.
15 comments:
Ah! Sweet times!!! :)
OMG...Charlie is by far the cutest football player I have ever seen!!!!
Okay, you may think I'm creative in some ways, but you are one of the most creative bloggers! I just love every one of your posts! It helps that Charlie is so dang cute!
cutie
Adorable, adorable, adorable.
funny kid!
Charlie, our precious, please think seriously about not partaking in the gentle sport of football. Almost every Thursday and Friday night in ER, at least one football player comes in with an injury. Yet, our sweet and crazy Charlie, you sure are a handsome football player. Wait till the cheerleaders get a peek at our handsome young man, just like his famous football player daddy.
Very cute and it looks like you had lots of fun with Travis and Kelly too. That truly is a beautiful place you are living!
he looked so cute tonight! Sorry I scared him, I am pretty frightening.
Go Romo! I love the sweet sound of Charlie's giggle...
Cute costume! And, I saw your pictures on Christines blog-you guys look great! So photogenic!
Oh, by the way, Marshall's want to come over for a rock band party too-we should all get together!
Love the costume!
You guys are so cute! The blanket around the neck as a cape is just like my kiddos. At some point, every day, both of them go running through the house with "capes" pretending to be a superhero. Fun times!
Post a Comment