Saturday, October 25, 2008

6th Photo in the 6th Folder...

Since everyone else is doing it, here's mine:

This cracks me up. The sixth folder in My Pictures is actually named "Sleeping with Daddy." About a year ago I realized that I had so many pictures of Charlie and Andy either sleeping or snuggling that they needed their own folder. I think Charlie was probably about four or five months old in this photo.
Today Charlie pretended to be a waiter at a restaurant and he served me pretend rice and beans. He said it is his job. I hope other people don't tip him with kisses like I do.
Since the game was finally nationally televised, we got to see Tech kill Kansas today. Hit 'em! Wreck 'em, Texas Tech! Did you get your guns up? We sure did! We're sad we won't be there next week when TU comes to town, but it will be the Saturday Night Football game on ABC so at least we'll get to see it. I can't wait!
Speaking of Tech football, today's star kicker was Matt Williams. Matt was recently invited to walk on after Coach Leach saw him kick a 30-yard field goal to win a half-time contest. Amazing.

7 comments:

Grammy Forest said...

That pic of Charlie favors one of Riley's photos. Sure can tell they are related. Yeah for Tech. Didn't know if they won or even played. I spent 9 hours at the ER today helping out and 5 hours last night. There have been shift cuts for the staff, so I was so glad to be there for them. I got to go get the lunch today from Dairy Queen. Our male nurse loaned me his car to go get the food, a candy apple red Corvette. There I go to the car and sit for five minutes trying to find the keyhole. Had to call them back inside and was told there isn't a keyhole, so Dana came out to show me the workings of a Vette. Wow! I felt high classed and fancy free, tooling around town in the Vette. However, the nurses warned me if I tried to pick up some male company, the rumor would hit this small town like a wildfire, so I controlled myself, but would have loved to have taken your dad for a spin.

The von Minden Family said...

precious picture!

Ashley said...

I am glad you did the photo tag. I loved that little baby!

Hey I meant to tell you that Barron Batch spoke at FCA on Wednesday and did a great job. It was cool

Taylor Family said...

AHHHHHHH!!! That is the cutest picture!

April L. said...

I'm wearing my Tech shirt today in honor of your team.

Shanta said...

I used to think there were a lot of those sleeping pics when Charlie was fresh! Poor Sleepy Andy. Sweet picture-taking Momma. I miss you guys so much! I LOVED your historical pics and I wish we could have been there too. Ken would have eaten that stuff up. He's a nerd too. I would have just been there as eye candy.

Christine said...

Love this picture!