It looks like Charlie may have developed my study habits.
The weather has been amazing over the past few days so we've been meeting up with our great neighbors in our courtyard (aka The parking lot -- I miss our yard!!). Charlie loves to play with Claire who lives next door. She's about an inch taller than him but she's not even two until next month. Poor 30th percentile Charlie. I'm afraid that'll be the story of his life. To be fair, Claire's parents are both tall and so is she. His "best girl" in Lubbock is taller than him too. Maybe he has a thing for taller women!
11 comments:
precious pictures and video!!!
Sooooo cute~ I love Charlie's dance moves. Since he studies like mommy does he dance like her too? Precious.
I still wish you were here so they could be Romo and Jessica Simpson for Halloween. Oh well, we can always photoshop them in one day.
I love Char and miss him terribly
Hilarious! He's such a cutie!
Charlie can really boogie! Campbell is 75% for height, so watch out Carley.
What a little pimp!
Too cute. I wish we lived down in that area, I feel out of the loop sometimes. I loved the video.
So stinkin' cute!
man, Charlie looks tough!
that was me (Lorel) not Craig
Love the Romo jersey! The video is too cute. Taylor's like in 40% for height, so we understand! :-)
Post a Comment