Charlie's preschool program was a few nights ago. I really thought his contribution would be crying and screaming and running off stage. He hates our church's auditorium because he thinks that's where puppet shows happen. He's terrified of puppet shows. Anyway, that morning at school he made me a heart necklace for Mother's Day. As soon as I opened it he reclaimed it. He wouldn't even let go of it when we took him to his classroom that evening so they could prepare for the program. When he walked out on stage I was a little embarrassed to see that he had made his teacher tie the heart necklace so he could wear it. So, here for your viewing pleasure is part of Charlie's program. He actually did really well and had a great time. I was so proud! Charlie's the one on the end in the sweater vest. Note the beautiful heart necklace that he's wearing. Happy Mother's Day to me.
4 comments:
OMG...Charlie is so funny and adorable. Great job Charlie on your school performance:)
That boy sure knows how to turn around! Go Charlie! And, about the poop post...I couldn't tell whether I was laughing at the story, or the fact that you actually posted about it. You continue to be my blog hero.
He was so precious! I am so glad we got to see him perform.
He is so great! I love him.
Post a Comment