The reason Andy wanted a child:
"What in the world do you have on TV, Mama?"
"MAMA! There's no way you're making me watch Hairspray!"
"Just forget it!"
"Head, shoulders, knees & toes..."
Look at albino Charlie! Yes, I know he needs a haircut. No, he's not going to get one.
Charlie has seven pairs of plaid shorts. I've only bought one of these and the rest were gifts. I love plaid shorts, and it's a good thing he has so many with the way I keep up with the laundry!
4 comments:
I fixed your format for you :)
Charlie is so precious!! I can't wait to see him this summer:)
A-DOR-A-BLE video. so sweet... i think Ken and I will go home and make a fort and see how much reading we get done under there.
I love that sweet Charlie. I also love boys in some plaid shorts!!!
Post a Comment