Friday, February 01, 2008

A little snow...









And a little crash.

You should see the other guy...

Here he is.



:(

This happened yesterday morning on the way to Charlie's preschool. We're both fine--no huge deal. I was only going 20 mph when I hit some ice and started fishtailing everywhere. We finally stopped against this sign, facing oncoming traffic in the opposite lane in which we started! At least we didn't hit another car, house, person, etc. The sign said "Do Not Enter". It should have said "Do Not Hit This Sign".

7 comments:

the lowe down... said...

yeppers, the flu bug hit all of us at the Lowe casa this week. we're gonna be okay (now that mom is well, of course! ha!)...but I'm glad to see that YOU are okay after that mean sign jumped out and hit you that way! Bad sign, BAD sign!

Anonymous said...

I expected the car to look a lot worse. I'm glad Charlie wasn't phased by the wreck...that would have made me incredibly sad.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you and Charlie were not hurt. Was Charlie scared?

Shanta said...

#1: lovely new format. Where do you find the time?

#2: I am so sorry you had a crash. That is pretty scary. Snow and ice are 2 things I don't feel good about driving on. I'm so thankful you are both ok. Be careful out there!

Ashley said...

Love the new blogger format!

So sad about your crash. What a mess! so glad you guys are okay!

Holly O'Quinn said...

Great new look! That pole looks messed up! Glad you are okay.

Lynn said...

Loving your new page! Charlie is getting SO big. It is time for a sister. Sorry about the car but I am so glad that was the worst. Texas people do NOT know how to drive in ice.