Wednesday, April 04, 2007

PICTURE PAGES

Daddy & Charlie reading in the sun room
It was amazing weather last weekend and was in the 80s yesterday and 40s today. Crazy. We needed our A/C on yesterday but the outside unit wouldn't kick on. Thinking it was a short or something we called our main man Elias to come take a look. He said he has
only seen this problem one other time. It wasn't a short or a broken part...it was a dead spider stuck between one of the circuit relays. Nice.


We went over to Mel & Michael's the other night for dinner and some Guitar Hero. It's pretty fun but I need a lot of practice! Here's a pic of Andy rockin' out. It was pretty funny!
Another funny Andy story: Saturday night around 11:00 I was getting ready for bed when I heard Andy cracking up laughing. I thought it was maybe SNL or Comedy Central on tv so I went to see what was so funny. It wasn't either--it was the annual correspondent's dinner on CSPAN.
Hmmm...





I just think Charlie looks funny in this picture. He looks like a little baby body builder or something.






















"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout..."













"Down came the rain and washed the spider out..."

8 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I just want to squeeze Charlie in his little p.j.'s! He's adorable!

I've never heard of a spider in the AC circuits...that's crazy! I haven't yet played guitar hero...I'll have to try soon. One of the coaches Dustin works with just loves it!!

Anonymous said...

We had fire ants in our outdoor unit one time. They caused the same problem. We don't have a fix-it man, so those ants cost us about $75. What a rip-off! I'm in the wrong line of work!

Sarah said...

Guitar Hero - always lots of fun! I got booed off the stage twice, so I retired and have fun watching others play.

April Carrasco said...

I just want to squeeze him! He is just precious!

Shanta said...

I love that first picture. Save it always!!

Anonymous said...

awww..the pictures of Charlie are so precious. We miss him so much. Hope you all have a "Happy Easter."...

Anonymous said...

We sure do miss Charlie. We had Jordyn and Landon overnight and enjoyed them so much. Charlie's pictures are precious and make us miss him that much more, but keep those pictures coming. We love them so much. Happy Easter!

Ashley said...

I need to give that boy a kiss! (Charlie, not Andy of course)