Yep, I win it. Here's why:
Do you see all of Charlie's precious cousins in their cute matching outfits that Grandma lovingly provided? Does anything stick out to you? Yep, that's my Charlie wearing the wrong colors. I took the wrong outfit to Grandma's for Easter. He's got the green but I just left it 5 hours away at home. Good job Amy, good job.
These kids are so precious. We are blessed by having the most amazing grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins for Charlie! This weekend was just another huge reminder of that. I can't help but watch them play, fight over toys, hunt Easter eggs, etc. and wonder who they'll grow up to be. I hope that they'll always be the best of friends!
Here are some more pics from Easter weekend:
Family pic
Charlie enjoying Easter lunch.
Glasses from the Easter bunny.
Charlie's cool Easter basket.
8 comments:
Cute pics! I know you just felt sick when you realized you left his outfit! Who's the boy holding Charlie?
Great pictures! I am glad y'all had good family time.
Sara and Larry are wonderful grandparents. So glad Charlie has them and the cousins. All the kids are growing so fast and I had to laugh at Miss Skyler. She is so adorable and a young lady with a mind that is definitely her own. I miss seeing them. Too precious!
Sweet Pics! Looks like a blessed time.
He's still adorable, even if he didn't match!! :) Great family pic...ya'll look wonderful!
Congratulations mom of the year. I thought i had that title secured....
Good Photo's. We wer3e in your neck of the woods on Saturday before Easter but Bowman never called back. Silly Rabbit
I love this too much, I cannot even express it!
Post a Comment