Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Since Andy and I got to spend Valentine's Day with him sleeping off a 14-hour shift and returning to work another 14-hour shift, I'm afraid I don't have an exciting story of some grand gesture from either one of us. These things come with the territory I guess! So, since I knew we wouldn't get to celebrate much I cooked us a breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. It was yummy! It snowed here today so Charlie stayed home and we've had a lot of fun just snuggling and playing. What a steamy Valentine's Day!

PANCAKES!!

Snuggle

Charlie wolfed down three cookies at his Valentine's party. He also got some valentine cards from the other kids. I had to eat the accompanying candy and treats for him. :)

"Hey, where'd everybody go?"


4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Feel free to come and cook breakfast at the Wall house anytime! Those look yummy! Charlie is so cute...I need to hold him soon.

Anonymous said...

How come the update didn't include Andy's TV debut on I beat Pete? Loved it. Was he reliving his ACU hockey days? I have it saved on Tivo if you need a copy! :)

Ashley said...

What a little heart breaker!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a pretty sweet Valentine's Day to me. Charlie just keeps getting cuter and cuter!