Monday, September 18, 2006

A Great Weekend!

Andy had a conference in Dallas this weekend so Charlie and I tagged along and had a great time! It helped that we stayed in the very nice conference hotel (The Westin Galleria) and had wonderful visits with friends (shout out to the Murrays, Pandits, Schu's, Katie, Brooke, Erin, and of course our family)! Charlie had a hard time on the VERY long drive to Dallas because he had a little cold with fever, but he can't talk yet to object to being dragged on a trip so away we went! It was sad that he didn't feel good, but having new places and things to explore made him feel better. Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend:

Charlie passing the drive time with some good toe-chewing.













Charlie determined that the Westin's "Heavenly Bed" was in fact heavenly.













The twins.













Charlie helped unpack.













Saturday night at the Ranger game. No, we didn't sneak down to the front row to take this picture--we were already sitting on the front row!! Shout out to the great friends who hooked us up! It was amazing! We offered Charlie a hot dog and peanuts but he opted to snack on his shoe instead.

6 comments:

Sue said...

bad news, I will not be at the premire party. :( It would just be too hard to get there in time.

Anonymous said...

I love that Charlie has inherited your love for lounging and watching tv! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had a fun time! Charlie is getting so big!

Holly O'Quinn said...

I'm bummed we missed you guys. Looks like Charile had a lot of fun. I love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy- we loved getting some Bow time! Charlie is the best. I couldn't even tell he was sick. My favorite picture is the one on the bed. He looks like a little man just chillin out- waiting on some woman to get ready. (likely Mommy)

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how precious that baby is! I can't wait to see him in his baby tux at the wedding!