Thursday, August 10, 2006

No More Tonsil Hockey!

I'm all drugged up and my throat still hurts so this will be a short post. My surgery went fine and I'm laying around recovering. Thanks to the makers of Lortab and Boost energy drinks for sustaining me during this time! I almost made it out of the house yesterday but backed out at the last minute. I just wanted to post this picture of my favorite guys all dressed up for church. Charlie didn't make it to church with the tie though because his little neck was too chubby to keep his shirt buttoned! He thinks he's such a big boy!

11 comments:

April Carrasco said...

That is the cutest picture ever! What a stud! That would be Charlie, not Andy, not that Andy isn't a stud, just don't want you to think I am hitting on your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Best picture! How adorable Amy! You've got two great guys.

leslie said...

I love that pic. So grown up and handsome. I'm glad you are starting to feel better! James called to check on you Tuesday - not sure if Andy told you or not!

Ashley said...

Love it.

Hope you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

That picture made my day!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Charlie is such a cutie! I love that Dad and Son have matching ties!! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

awwwww, I miss Charlie so much (and you and Andy of course too)...That is the cutest picture ever!!! Charlie looks like such a "big boy" with his button down shirt and tie. Hope you are feeling better today:) Love ya!!!

Holly O'Quinn said...

He is adorable in that picture. I can see that Andy is training him well. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm praying that you have a fast recovery. Hang in there friend!

Kristin said...

Oh my word...that picture is SO cute!! I'm thinking you could probably win some kind of contest or something with it! :)

Carolyn said...

I am glad that you are through the surgery. Will be praying for your recovery!

Anonymous said...

That is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!