We had a garage sale today. I'm too tired to write anything. Here are the required Charlie pics.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is Charlie standing all by himself? He is so totally adorable. We really miss being able to see him. Your Dad and I are having Charlie Withdrawals!!!! The symptoms are so painful. Our arms are aching from being empty of Charlie, our eyes are so teary from not being able to see Charlie and our hearts are hurting from not being able to tell Charlie how much we love him.
He is growing fast. The Murrays are ready for your next trip to Dallas so we can snuggle with him. He looks very serious with the horsey in pic #2. They must be discussing very important matters.
Of course he's standing by himself. He's also saying his ABC's. Don't ask him to do it for you though because he's very shy and will only do it for me.
7 comments:
Is Charlie standing all by himself? He is so totally adorable. We really miss being able to see him. Your Dad and I are having Charlie Withdrawals!!!! The symptoms are so painful. Our arms are aching from being empty of Charlie, our eyes are so teary from not being able to see Charlie and our hearts are hurting from not being able to tell Charlie how much we love him.
Oh my goodness...he's so precious!! I need to hold and kiss him. Tell him he needs to stop growing until I see him again. It makes me sad.
Is he really standing up by himself??? I enjoyed getting to oohh and aahh over him at church yesterday. He is SO CUTE!!
He is growing fast. The Murrays are ready for your next trip to Dallas so we can snuggle with him. He looks very serious with the horsey in pic #2. They must be discussing very important matters.
Of course he's standing by himself. He's also saying his ABC's. Don't ask him to do it for you though because he's very shy and will only do it for me.
Oh my word-he is so adorable!! I still did not get to hold him on Sunday-I was very sad!! ;( Next time-I am going to hog him, so just be ready...
Good to see you-hope all is well!! What a precious boy you have. God bless~
I saw Connie today driving in the Mardell parking lot. I waved.
Post a Comment