Four Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cozy Video Store
2. ACU Dept. of Sociology & Social Work, student assistant
3. ACU Distance Learning, student assistant
4. Mrs. Baird's Bread admin office (mmm...bread)
Four Movies I would watch over and over.
1. Can't Buy Me Love
2. Steel Magnolias
3. Fried Green Tomatos
4. The Sound of Music
Four places I have lived
1. Kilgore, TX
2. LaGrange, TX
3. Abilene, Texas
4. Lubbock, Texas
Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The West Wing
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. ER
4. The Office
Four Places I have been on vacation:
1. London
2. New Orleans
3. Smoky Mountains in Tennessee
4. Mexico, Belize, Honduras (cruise!)
Web sites I visit daily:
1. Google
2. Most of my friend’s blogs
3. Yahoo mail
4. TTU email
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lemon pepper wings from Wing Stop (and their fries with ranch!!)
2. Chili's muchroom jack chicken fajitas
3. Sonic's peanut butter fudge sundae
4. Thin crust pepperoni pizza
Four Places I would rather be right now
1. Sleeping in my bed or cuddled in my bed with Andy & Charlie
2. Sitting on the porch Ravenwind B&B outside of Weed, NM
3. On a beach in Belize
4. Half Moon Bay Cafe in Roatan, Honduras eating coconut shrimp & watching people snorkle
No comments:
Post a Comment