Ok, let's get this going:
Grey's Anatomy--OH MY GOODNESS!! What in the world? I did not see that ending coming, and I find it hard to believe that all Meredith needed was a good shower. I also thought they were actually going to let Bailey's husband die. I would have been heartbroken and very angry! So much to talk about in the last two episodes. Is it just me, or does Izzy's man (what's his name?) always look unshowered. He grosses me out. And how about the little Meredith/McDreamy dream moment in the OR right before she pulled the ammo out? That was McCheesy! I really like Burke, but does Christina always look constipated or what?
Desperate Housewives--It's recorded but I haven't watched it yet so I have no comment.
FYI--Kelly Clarkson's house in Mansfield, TX is up for sale. 3200 sq ft, $350,000 in case anyone's interested. I visited Burleson twice over the x-mas holidays but I didn't run into her. Did you see her on the Grammy's? I only caught her second acceptance speech. I didn't even know the grammys were on. I guess that's what a new baby will do to you--that's so wrong!
Charlie has his 2 week appointment today--where did those two weeks go?! It's still two more days until our due date. That's pretty crazy! I'm glad Charlie's here already! He makes me so happy--he's really cute and sweet. Andy's folks are here this week helping out so Andy and I get to have a Valentine's date. It should be good times!
8 comments:
I'm watching Grey's Anatomy tonight, so I'll talk to you about it later.
It snowed last night. We didn't get a snow day though (waste of snow if you ask me). I lost traction once or twice on the way to school and almost skidded through a red light. That'll wake you up at 6:30 in the morning!
I'm glad you and Andy get a Valentine's Date. Just remember breast feeding is not good birth control. It would probably be a little tiring to have another baby Bowman running around already.
Oh.My.Word on Grey's Anatomy! I HEART that show! The previews for next week look good. I laughed so hard watching it last night though when she called her vagina a "vajayjay" .....thats my new word!
Glad you and little Charlie are doing good!
Grey's Anatomy...my 3 favorite parts:
1. When McDreamy asked "how is she?" and the Chief's wife said, "that's not the 'she' he was talking about."
2. McDreamy giving the play by play of their last kiss. mmmmm
3. I'm with Ashley on this one, Bailey saying 'vajayjay' was hilarious.
OMG! I watched it last night and wanted to call you, but you're a sleepy mom now and all...I don't want to be a nuisance. That's the best tv I've seen in a long time! I just knew that guy would explode--PINK MIST--GROSS! I also laughed for a while at vajayjay.
You were in Burleson twice over Christmas-first of all, Why? (HA)and you didn't came say hello?! That is my hometown, although I didn't begin claiming it until the whole Kelly Clarkson craziness-and I did see her on the Grammys. I didn't like her first stuff, but I love the new CD-it rocks!
I'm glad you are having fun with Charlie-enjoy your time out tonight! God bless~
Best moment = vajayjay
I too thought Bailey's husband was going to die. I was so glad he didn't. I love George. He did so good. Izzy and Alex (unshowered doc) are really cute I think. I thought the sex scene was funny.
McDreamy, McDreamy..This drawn out pining has got to end. They need to shake it up. Either they need to kiss, or fight, or he and Addison need to do so. Maybe next week will shake it up.
I love the show. I am a loser
Yes, Meredith should have been more hurt. They should have had a romantic hospital bedside scene with her and McDreamy. Maybe I should write tv. I love Bailey and I love George so much after watching him take care of Bailey. I actually think Izzy's guy is sexy. They are funny. I will definitely be using the word vajayjay!
Post a Comment