Monday, February 20, 2006


Baby Day pictures (courtesy of Allyson!)

Charlie, 3 weeks old










The family!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pictures. You look awesome Amy!!

jenny

Katie said...

what a good-looking family!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty, siser! Did you color your hair? It looks red; I like it.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same about the hair color! You guys look hot and well rested. Are you well rested?

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a sweet family, and Amy, you look fantastic!!!!

Ashley said...

I think our family picture and your family picture will be so cute in Charlie and Carley's wedding slideshow since Allyson took them both. We can also use their birth announcements and then we need to get a picture of them in ACU onesies. :)

Amy said...

I know Ashley--we figure that you and Cody do everything so well we'll just copy you and we'll be good to go! Thanks to everyone for saying we look nice! Yes, I colored my hair to a darker brown--not red. I guess it just looks like that in the picture. No--we're not well rested. We just look that way!

Anonymous said...

Oh my- Ken and I laughed out loud at the birth announcment. Charlie's "pondering" expression was classic. Please post for the world to see.

Holly O'Quinn said...

You guys look so glowy for not having much sleep! Very cute family picture!

Anonymous said...

Picture Perfect! Can't wait to come your way in a few weeks and spoil Charlie a little more. Your dad and I just go around grinning like the Cheshire cat in Alice In Wonderland!!!! Granddaddy Forest just keeps saying about Charlie & Landon, "My boys!" Goodness he is downright giddy about his two grandsons. Too Funny! Will be seeing you before we know it.