UGH!!
Just a few things in case you were wondering:(1) The title of Wal-Mart's "Lube & Tire Express" does not in anyway actually promise express service. They will, however, take almost two hours to pull the wrong tire off, find the roofing nail that you didn't even know about (while not seeing the bolt that you did know about in the other tire), tell you to buy a new tire but not carry the one you need, put your spare on for you and not charge you a thing for their time and effort (I liked that part).
(2) If you get a nail through the sidewall of your tire there's no sense in patching it because the patch won't hold. You'll need to buy a new tire.
(3) For the cost of one tire for my Ascender, I could have put four new tires on my old Grand Am and had a nice lunch while I waited.
(4) There goes several of the rugs I wanted for the new house. Stupid nails!
Baby Bowman Update 2005
Tomorrow begins month 6. That's pretty crazy! When Andy & I were engaged we made up a game where instead of counting weeks or days we counted down Saturdays until we were married. So, applying that to this great milestone, we have 16 Wednesdays until our due date. Makes it seem a little more real, huh? The first time I counted down the Wednesdays for Andy was at 19 Wednesdays-and-counting. He then proceded to walk out the front door and take a short breather. Then we both laughed at him a lot. Good times.
10 comments:
I really want Andy to post on your blog. I wonder what he would say. I can't wait for 16 more Wednesdays to meet Charlie.
Wow! Little Charlie will be here before you know it!! If you lived here I could have got you tires a lot cheaper. I agree Wal-mart should take express out of their name.
Hey Mimi....
Maybe we should just start leaving comments about how supid Bippy is! Then maybe she will be nice :)
Tell Melody to lay off the crack. And wowzer- 16 more huh? That's amazing. Ken and I are so excited for you guys!
What??? ME lay off the crack????
Why am I being attacked?! I didn't say anything...this time.
I kid Bippy.
So fun! I want to see pictures of you!
It is so hard to believe that you are already that far along. Can't wait to get you and Misti tummy to tummy for a picture at Thanksgiving. Now that will be a great photo! I had a first yesterday at school. One of my students said I was sexy. Poor dear, if he only knew what that meant, but I will accept the compliment anyway, even if it did come from a five year old little boy. He said he learned the word from his daddy. That goes to show you how careful you have to be around the little ones at home, or it ends up being shared at school. IF ONLY THE PARENTS KNEW!!!
Mom--you are sexy!
Post a Comment