Saturday, October 03, 2009

Hey All! I should have written this post weeks ago but waiting is in keeping with my blog-slacking so I guess it fits. Basically, I'm taking a break from the blog for a few reasons: 1) Blogger kills me. I can never format anything right and I spend half my time wrestling with it. 2) I hate my blog design and I won't pay for a cute one. I don't even like looking at my blog so I don't want to post anything on it. 3) Facebook -- it's much easier to use and post pictures so I'm going to start "blogging" there via the Notes feature. So...if you're on Facebook follow me there! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

I never got the concept of blogging - I like FB much better! :)

Amy said...

I think Blogger has cursed me now though because I can't access my FB account! :)

Jennifer K said...

FB has blocked you for some reason...unless I can't be your friend. :)

The Speck family said...

I am so sad since I don't do Facebook.....but it's my goal to join it in 2009, so I will catch up with you soon!

Taylor Family said...

I'm so sad because I'm not on Facebook and never will be, so when I move away next year, you have to post just for me. PLEASE!!!! :)