Monday, March 24, 2008

Stuff

We traveled A LOT over the past week, and while I'm glad to be home I'm dreading the weeks ahead. We need to have our house ready to put on the market by the end of the week. One look at our house will tell you that I'M NOT READY!! I'm not ready to sort, pack, trash, etc. I'm also not ready to take down our pictures and begin saying goodbye. I love this house, warts and all. I love this town and these people. I feel like the next few months are going to be one long, drawn-out goodbye. I guess I'll just have to concentrate on the tasks at hand. We'll worry about the goodbyes later.

I got to spend spring break kissing on my new niece, Riley. She's one precious little doll! I was so sad to leave her, but I was anxious to get back to Charlie who spent the week with his cousins near Austin. He had a great time glued to his cousin Jordyn's hip and fighting with his cousin Landon. I don't think he even realized that I was gone until I got back. He's been punishing me ever since. In response, petty though it may be, I've gathered the courage to take away his pacifiers forever. This morning I gathered all of them up and threw them in the trash. I figured that since he's already being a little terror I might as well make it productive. Now he's actually got a reason to be mad at me! Of course, it's getting close to nap time so we'll see how long he screams.

We had a wonderful Easter with Andy's family. Charlie loves all of his cousins so much and it's fun seeing them all play together. I've got lots of pictures but I'll post them some other time.

Here are just some random videos and pics I have simply because I now carry my camera everywhere.

"Ride...Blue...Truck"


"On the Road Again"

(Wendy's parking lot in Sweetwater, TX)



"No Parking No Driving Under the Jetbridge"

(While looking out the airplane window waiting to leave DFW)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Tell Charlie that I can slip him some pacis if he needs one. I am glad you are back and VERY sad about the move...

Holly O'Quinn said...

The Wendy's pic is awesome! Sounds like you guys are so busy with just about everything. Hang in there friend.

Anonymous said...

The Bowmans not in Lubbock just feels weird.

By the way, only in Sweetwater...

Jason OQuinn

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I will ride in the blue truck with Charlie!! That's funny...as is the Wendy's pic. How's the paci thing going...I'm not ready for that day!