I can't believe it's already been 7 months! We keep falling more in love with this little guy everyday!
It's past my bedtime and I'm super tired so I'll make this fast! We're in the market for some new baby gear so I need some advice from you parents out there. We want to get (1) a convertible carseat and (2) a lightweight stroller (something between an umbrella stroller and a travel system).
I hear good things about Britax carseats but how do we choose which model to get?
Anyone have a trifold Combi stroller? I've heard good and bad about it.


We visited Bowman East this weekend and took cousin pictures. It's not easy to get a group of kids from 5 years to 7 months to sit still and smile for a picture. We got a few good ones though. I was so proud of them--they were troopers!
5 comments:
Those pictures are SO CUTE!!! Charlie thinks he's such a big boy!
Charlie is absolutely adorable! I can't believe ya'll got even 1 picture with them all smiling and looking at the camera!!
Precious! I cannot believe how big he looks. They all did great for being little kids.
We just bought (on e-bay) a Britax Marathon. Haven't used it yet, but when we do, I'll let ya know.
I don't know if they sell it separately from the travel system, but we have a Graco MetroLite stroller that is great. It folds up with one hand like an umbrella stroller but is a little bigger and studier, has a cup holder and a little cargo room underneath, etc. We love it.
We have the Jeep light weight stroller and it is awesome. Carley loves it. I love it too. It is about $35.00 on walmart.com. It is so much easier to tote than the big stoller, but it is stronger and heavier duty than the regular umbrella stroller. Carley's is pink, but they have cute grey one for boys and maybe a blue one too. (not that boys can't use pink)
I have been shopping for a carseat that faces front as well. Since Carley is already past the weight limit, we want to turn her, but we are going to wait till our next visit to be sure it is okay. Go to Kidsspace to see lots of the Britex ones. I also have friends that say their kids like the Graco ones instead.
This was a long comment...sorry.
Post a Comment