He is too cute!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I look forward to more! :)
Ok, that is THE sweetest face I have ever seen!! I cannot wait to hold him!
B-O-W-M-A-N Charlie.Wow-Jason
That is such an Andy expression! Wow! I'm very glad to see that he doesn't look like a grouchy old man anymore.
Seriously, he looks just like Andy in that picture. He is so sweet, we can't wait to meet him!
How precious is this!!! You caught a great moment. He is adorable!
Boy, does Charlie look like his daddy!! That is a great picture.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He is too cute!! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I look forward to more! :)
Ok, that is THE sweetest face I have ever seen!! I cannot wait to hold him!
B-O-W-M-A-N Charlie.
Wow-
Jason
That is such an Andy expression! Wow! I'm very glad to see that he doesn't look like a grouchy old man anymore.
Seriously, he looks just like Andy in that picture.
He is so sweet, we can't wait to meet him!
How precious is this!!! You caught a great moment. He is adorable!
Boy, does Charlie look like his daddy!! That is a great picture.
Post a Comment